Why Support Us?
"The Center for Retailing Studies is an important partner to the retail community. Their programs are of the highest quality and support the evolving role of the retailer in today's competitive marketplace.
Founder and former CEO, Crate & Barrel
BECOME A SPONSOR PARTNER
Partnership with sponsor companies from all retailing segments is the driving force behind the Center's mission to improve retailing practice and to promote retailing as a career. When a company becomes a sponsor, we work to form a special relationship through education, research and service that serves the needs of each individual business.
Partnership comes in many shapes and sizes. From the world’s largest retailer to single-store boutiques, to the technology, research, advertising, and consumer product agencies that support retailers, our goal is to serve the broad needs of today’s business industry by providing access to the best student talent, continuing executive education, research publications, and networking opportunities.
Since the Center for Retailing Studies does not receive state or university dollars, annual sponsorship dues fund our programs. Thanks to industry investment, we can develop the next generation of retail leadership and positively impact the success of retailers.
BENEFITS of SPONSORSHIP
- Recruiting the best. Access to a pool of over 300 business students who are passionate and prepared for professional careers in retailing is among the top reasons companies partner with the Center.
- Increased brand awareness among A&M’s almost 50,000 students. By speaking in classrooms, participating in Student Retailing Association events, and being recognized through special campus displays, sponsor companies of the Center become top-of-mind career choices among our students.
- Business and knowledge development. Executive conferences offer industry leaders forums to discover new ideas and build their networks among our other partners.
- Affiliation with Texas A&M University and Mays Business School. The Center is among the nation’s top retailing institutions. Our sponsors have access to faculty research and consulting expertise, as well as campus resources such as the Career Center.
- Customized benefits. Every business has specific needs. We listen to each of our sponsor partners to tailor our service to their needs. Your needs are different. By building personal relationships with each company that supports us, we can offer customized benefits that give maximum value to your investment in Texas A&M University.
For more information on becoming a valued sponsor of the Center for Retailing Studies, please contact:
Cheryl Holland Bridges, Director
|Kelli Hollinger, Assistant Director|
We are here to serve you.